Explore & Get Most out of Office with the help of www.office.com/setup
What Is Microsoft Office Setup?
Microsoft Office is a suite of desktop productivity applications that is designed specifically to be used for office or business use www.office.com/setup. It is a proprietary product of Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft Office is available in 35 different languages and is supported by Windows, Mac and most Linux variants. It mainly consists of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, OneNote, Outlook and Publisher applications.
Office Home & Student
www.office.com/setup For Office Setup And Installation
Have you Just bought Office product? If yes then you can complete your office setup online with your product key code. You just need open www.office.com/setup – office.com/setup or setup.office.com into your web browser. For more information about setup procedure check the guide below.
Activate Office Step By Step At www.office.com/setup
- First of all sign into your office account at setup.office.com / www.office.com/setup. Now redeem your product key. If you don’t have an account yet then create a new one and use the same Microsoft login credential to sign to your my office account
- Once you have successfully completed the step one. then Select Install of your product, select Install again. By default, this installs the 32-bit version of Office on your PC using the language you selected when you redeemed the product. But If you want to install the 64-bit version, change your language.
- Once you will click on install internet explorer will show you a popup with the option “Run”. And in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, you will get the option to save the file. As soon as the file downloaded you need to open it manually and run the installation.
- Also, you will be informed when installation is done like, “You’re all set! The office is installed now” and then the animated video will show you how to find office applications on your computer. Follow the instructions in the window, for example, Click Start > All Apps to see where your apps are, and select Close.
How to uninstall Office from a PC or a Mac computer?
It іѕ nоt uncommon fоr Office tо stop working. Thе easiest wау tо gеt rid оf thіѕ problem іѕ tо uninstall thе package. Thе process tо uninstall Office іѕ gіvеn bеlоw:
- Gо tо Start.
- Enter Program аnd Features аnd click оn іt іn thе results list.
- It starts a window thаt shows thе list оf programs installed оn уоur PC.
- Tap thе version оf Office thаt уоu hаvе оn уоur computer.
- Nоw уоu nееd tо tap thе Uninstall option gіvеn аt thе top оf thе list оf programs.
- Thеn confirm bу clicking thе Yеѕ button tо automatically uninstall Office.
Incase of any problem you can visit office com setup or www.office.com/setup and follow the on screen instructions.
NOTE: While installing your Office 365 may be you can see the message like, Stop, you should wait to install Office 2016 at www.office.com/setup. That means the installation process has found compatibility issue with something else installed on your PC. In that case feel free to contact our support via live chat online and will love to answer all your questions.
Microsoft Official team will help you out with the whole procedure to Download Office online, They will not only fix your MS office setup related issues but will guide with how to get started with your new Office 2019, Office 2016 or Office 365 product once it gets installed successfully. So in case of any issues you can visit their website mentioned in the above link or ask whatever question you have via live chat.
We are not Microsoft, Please Do Not Call on any number mentioned on our website for any kind of technical support. Also do not fill any form or enter your Office Product code, your phone number or email address. This website is purely for Information Purpose. Using Microsoft name is only for reference and not with the intention that we have any relationship with Microsoft. Office product, Names, trademarks, images and logo’s are the property of its proprietors. Visit Official Microsoft for any kind of technical help and Office Setup.