Saving and Sharing in Powerpoint 2013
Learn basic and easy ways to saving and sharing in PowerPoint 2013
Saving and sharing in Powerpoint 2013 you’ll have to know how to save in request to get to and alter it later. Similarly, as with past variants of PowerPoint, you can spare documents to your computer. On the off chance that you favor, you can likewise spare records to the cloud using OneDrive. You would even export and share presentations be able to specifically from PowerPoint.
OneDrive was beforehand called SkyDrive. There’s nothing essentially unique about the way OneDrive works; it’s only another name for a current administration. Throughout the following couple of months, you may, in any case, observe SkyDrive in some Microsoft items.
Spare and Save As
PowerPoint offers two approaches to spare a file: Save and Save As. These alternatives work in comparable routes, with a couple of critical contrasts:
Spare: When you make or alter an introduction, you’ll utilize the Save command to spare your progressions. You’ll utilize this order more often than not. When you spare a document, you’ll just need to pick a record name and area the first run through. From that point onward, you can simply tap the Save summon to spare it with a similar name and area.
Spare As: You’ll utilize this charge to make a copy of an introduction while keeping the first. When you utilize Save As, you’ll have to pick an alternate name and additionally area for the duplicated adaptation.
To spare an introduction:
It’s essential to save your presentation whenever you begin another task or roll out improvements to a current one. Sparing early and frequently can keep your work from being lost. You’ll additionally need to give careful consideration to where you save the introduction so it will be anything but difficult to discover later.
- Locate and select the Save command on the Quick Access toolbar.
- In case you’re sparing the record out of the blue, the Save As pane will show up in Backstage view.You’ll at that point need to choose where to save the record and give it a file name. To spare the introduction to your PC, select Computer, at that point click Browse. On the other hand, you can click OneDrive to spare the document to your OneDrive.
- The Save As dialog box will appear. Select the location where you want to save the presentation.
- Enter a file name for the presentation, then click Save.
- The introduction will be saved. You can click the Save command again to spare your progressions as you adjust the introduction.You can likewise get to the Save command by pressing Ctrl+S on your console.