The Animation Pane in PowerPoint 2013
Learn Basics about Animation Pane
The Animation Pane allows you to view and manage all of the effects that are on the current slide. You can modify and reorder effects directly from the Animation Pane, which is especially useful when you have several effects.
To open the Animation Pane:
- From the Animations tab, click the Animation Pane command.
- The Animation Pane will open on the right side of the window. It will show all of the effects of the current slide in the order in which they will appear.
In the event that you have a few vivified objects, it might rename the articles previously reordering them in the Animation Pane. You can rename them in the Selection Pane. To open the Selection Pane, click an object, at that point from the Format tab click Selection Pane. Double tap the name of a question rename it.
To reorder effects from the Animation Panel:
- On the Animation Panel, click and drag an effect up or down.
- The effects will reorder themselves.
To preview effects from the Animation Pane:
- From the Animation Panel, click the Play button.
- The effects of the current slide will play. On the right side of the Animation Panel, you will be able to see a timeline that shows the progress through each effect.
If the timeline is not visible, click the drop-down arrow for an effect, then select Show Advanced Timeline.
To change an effect’s start option:
As a matter of course, an impact begins playing when you tap the mouse amid a slide appear. On the off chance that you have different impacts, you should click various circumstances to begin each impact separately. Nonetheless, by changing the start option for each impact, you can have impacts that consequently play at the same time or one after the other.
From the Animation Pane, select an impact. A drop-down bolt will show up by the impact.
- Tap the drop-down bolt. You will see three start choices:Begin on Click: This will begin the impact when the mouse is clicked.Begin With Previous: This will begin the impact in the meantime as the past impact.
Begin After Previous: This will begin the impact when the past impact closes.
- Select the desired start option.
When you preview the animations, all of the effects will play through automatically. To test effects that are set to Start on Click, you will need to play the slideshow.
To read more about Office Products visit WWW.OFFICE.COM/SETUP